 The word "Laboratorium" has been removed. |
 New meets old. |
 A wooden screen hides this rather ugly wing (from the 1960's). |
 The original stair case has been retained. |
 This door was the entry to the old Instituut-Lorentz. It now leads to the lecture room. |
 The statue from 1933 commemorates H.A. Lorentz. |
 A bit heavy for an inside door... |
 The lecture room from 1920 has been beautifully restored. |
 The original colors were darker, but this is pretty. |
 The Instituut-Lorentz was at the top floor. |
 Two corridors have been merged into one. |
 Wim van Saarloos's old office is now home to a professor in the history of law. |